Skip to content
- To provide encouragement and ministry enrichment through pastors’/wives’ fellowships, annual Bible conference, camps, special events and other functions.
- To foster cooperation between churches so that resources may be well-utilised, and mutual assistance may occur.
- To coordinate support mechanisms whereby local churches may be strengthened, and world missions may be facilitated.
- To promote effective means for leadership training.
- To represent and service the interests of its membership, including the nomination of religious celebrants.