Pastoral Intern - Wamberal NSW
About the position
Gain experience in all aspects of pastoral ministry: preach, teach, administrate, evangelise, disciple and provide pastoral care through visitation. Housing is provided.
- Agreement with the church’s doctrinal statement.
- Desire to be mentored in an internship.
- A minimum of two years’ of Bible college or equivalent.
- Endorsement from the church where you are a member.
About the church
Calvary Baptist Church (http://calvarybaptistchurch.com.au/) is a family-friendly, Bible-believing church that expects the pre-tribulational, pre-millennial return of its Saviour, Jesus Christ. Located on a main Central Coast thoroughfare on a sizeable property, Calvary has plenty of room to grow. Current attendance is 25 people, mostly retirees.
How to apply
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please submit your application to email@example.com.
Senior Pastor - Kilaben Bay NSW
The Pastor is to provide spiritual and pastoral leadership to the congregation of the Westlakes Independent Baptist Church, as well as leading in broad based evangelism to the surrounding community and district.
This includes providing spiritual leadership through preaching/teaching; working with the leadership in establishing and implementing the vision of the church; equipping the congregation for various works of ministry; and through the shepherding of the people in partnership with the Leadership & Ministry Leaders.
The Pastor will possess the following: –
- A clear testimony of saving faith in Jesus Christ;
- A character that exhibits the qualities outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1 – 7; Titus 1:6 – 9; and 1 Peter 5:2-4;
- A Christ-like attitude of humility and servant leadership;
- A lifestyle demonstrating consistent spiritual and moral characteristics that are in harmony with the Scriptures;
- A proven record of working well with others and a commitment to a team approach to ministry;
- A commitment to personal accountability with the Deacons and Leadership Team.
- Demonstrated experience in pastoral ministry – This may include formal Bible college training or the equivalent;
- Hold a current Working with Children Check;
- Safe Ministry Training.
Westlakes Baptist Church is required to adhere to the QLD Baptists ‘Safe Places’ and their ‘Code of Ethics and Ministry Practice’ for QLD Baptist Ministers.
Terms of Employment
- The Pastor will be employed as a Full-time position.
- 4 weeks per annum annual leave (with dates agreed upon between him and the leadership team); 10 days paid personal/sick leave; superannuation paid to his designated super fund each quarter.
- The Pastor will report directly to the deacons; and be accountable to the Membership of WBC.
The Role of the Senior Pastor will include the following: –
- Providing leadership support and encouragement to all the congregation;
- Providing encouragement in their spiritual growth and discipleship;
- Preaching the word of God to the congregation;
- Devoting time to spiritual, mental, physical growth and development;
- Provide pastoral care for Westlakes Independent Baptist Church and within the wider community;
- Be a spokesperson for Westlakes Independent Baptist Church and within the wider community.
To find more information about the church profile, please explore our online website at: https://westlakesbaptist.org.au/wp/
Should you wish to apply for this role, please forward your CV and introductory cover letter detailing why you believe God may be calling you to this role. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 August 2022.
Interested in finding out more?
Whether it’s to say hello or to find out more about getting involved with the AFBC, we would love to hear from you. Get in touch with us now.
Home | About | Events | Contact
We would love to hear from you. Email: email@example.com